Dream About These Details
Engineered for the committed cyclist who prefers to ride outdoors year-round, the ASSOS Mille GT Winter Jacket EVO is optimized for protection and comfort in cold winter conditions. Strategically-placed textiles blend weight and style to perfect forward body position on the road bike.
This low-volume regularFit winter jacket features a blend of textiles for ultimate protection, warmth, and breathability in cold winter riding conditions. The front panel uses NEOS Medium, a 3L softshell with PU bonded membrane, to keep your core fully protected. The tops of the arms and upper back are made with NEOS Light, which scales back insulation in favor of boosted breathability and lower weight. And to keep you from overheating as your effort levels rise, the underarms and back use a fleece-backed RX material.
The Mille GT Winter Jacket is highly breathable, water-repellent, insulating, and 100% windproof — perfect for winter riding.
- Front panel uses 3-layer NEOS Medium softshell with PU-bonded membrane
- Lightweight yet breathable NEOS Light on tops of the arms and upper back
- Fleece-backed RX material on underarms and back keep you cool
- Raglan cut sleeves use a single stitch line for a full range of motion
- Classic regularFit build is trim while still accommodating additional layers
- Storage maximized with triple ramp pockets, with "lids" for security
- Elastic-free 2W waistWave stitch construction keeps natural stretch of the textile
- Reflective accents on both sides of the center pocket deliver visibility
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Los Altos, CA
Best jacket ever
The jacket fits perfectly. It's snug but not too snug. The fabric feels great, and does a great job of blocking the wind. It's lightweight but really warm, so I've been able to use one fewer layers on my rides. Super well constructed, it's become my go-to jacket on chilly 40-50 degree days.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.