The new flatbar spec of the All City Macho Man is perfect for riders who want a fast, responsive, bike for quick trips around town or off-roading. This generation of All City's everyday cross mount is better than ever with an expanded size range and 650B size wheels on the 43,46, and 49 sizes. Utilizing the 650b wheel size for their smaller bikes allows them to better serve riders by preserving their desired geometry as they scale the bike down the size range. Simply put, there are significantly less handling tradeoffs with a 650b wheel in those sizes, and smaller riders will benefit from smaller top tube lengths and the greater acceleration that a lighter, smaller wheel provides.
- Frame Material: 612 Select double-butted CroMoly tubeset.
- Fork: 612 Select double-butted CroMoly.
- Headset: Cane Creek 10 series.
- Shifters: SRAM Apex 11-speed flat bar, Avid FR5.
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex 1, long cage.
- Crankset: SRAM Apex 1, 42t chainring.
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP.
- Cassette: Sunrace 11-42t.
- Chain: SRAM PC1110.
- Brakeset: Promax DSK-300 mechanical disc, 160mm rotors.
- Handlebar: Salsa Rustler 31.8mm, 750mm riser.
- Stem: 3D forged, 4-bolt stem, 31.8mm.
- Saddle: All-City Gonzo.
- Seatpost: AL6061 w/alloy head, 27.2mm, 350mm length.
- Wheel sizes: 650b (43, 46, and 49cm) & 700c (52. 55 and 58cm).
- Rims: WTB STP i19 TCS.
- Hubs: Joytech QR/Disc, 32h, 6-bolt disc mount.
- Tires: 650b - WTB Resolute 650b x 42mm. 700c - 700x37 WTB Riddler.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Three year limited.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.