Designed specifically for cool and wet conditions, the Ragnarök from 45NRTH provides a high level of water resistance, moisture regulation, and comfort in a performance cycling shoe. Constructed with a fully reflective upper material, BOA closure, waterproof membrane, and rubberized shell that extends above the ankle, Ragnarök delivers great weather protection in wet and muddy conditions. To complete your wet weather coverage, we suggest adding a waterproof pant that covers the top of the boot to prevent water getting in through the soft neoprene ankle closure. Feel free to contact us with any questions about your wet weather setups.
Features & Specs:
- Unique, fully reflective upper perfect for poor lighting conditions.
- Anti-slip outsole made out of rubber infused with micro-glass filament lugs.
- Fiberglass-injected nylon midsole with high impact resistance.
- Traditional 2-bolt SPD style cleat mounting.
- Combined side-mounted BOA IP1 closure and lacing system.
- Suggested usage: Down to 25°F (-3°C)
- Micro-adjustable BOA closure for perfectly dialed fit.
- Adjustable ankle diameter for snug fit and weather protection.
- Protective membrane for wind and water resistance.
- Perfect for chilly, wet, and muddy conditions.
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Be warm, be dry & be seen!
Who doesn't love Boa closures?!
This has been a solid boot for commuting and winter riding. NOTE this is not a waterproof boot.
The fit is on the roomy side which works for me because I prefer thick socks for the extra cushion and warmth.
In the long run, I worry about the reflective surface wearing down...but I'll cross that bridge when it comes.
The only thing that kept this from getting 5 stars is the bizarre inserts...I promptly replaced them. There is a padcushion that presses right into the arch of my foot. It might be ok for some but my foot is on the flatter side and the bump irritated my arches.
Overall, a great shoe and as previously noted, it isn't 100% waterproof but will take care of you just fine. I have a pair of Fasterkatts when I'm in need of a waterproof boot...but you pay the price due to weight.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.
A guide to the highest quality cycling shoes from Sidi.