To be qualify for price matching, here's what we need:
- The product must be identical to the item we offer, including brand, model year, size and color.
- The product must be in stock and available for immediate shipment from the competitor.
- The product match price should include any applicable shipping costs, import duties, and sales tax charged by the competitor.
- The product must be eligible for price matches and not subject to manufacturer or other restrictions.
- The competitor must be an authorized US retailer for this product.
- We cannot price match non-US retailers because these products do not have a US warranty, do not include US import duties, and may violate US safety regulations.
- Auction and classified sites such as eBay and Craigslist cannot be accepted for price match since there is no way to guarantee authenticity.
- Total order discounts and delayed rebates are not eligible, but please contact us directly to ask about rebate and order total discounts.
- Price Matches must be done at the time of purchase. We cannot price match retroactively.
- Free bonus products and buy-one-get-one products are not included with price-matched items.
- VIP Points are not awarded on price-match items.
- If we suspect you are a re-seller, any and all price matches will be declined.
If the competitor requires a discount code, please include the code.
We verify price match requests quickly, and most orders received before 2:00pm Pacific ship the same day. If your request requires additional information, we'll contact you promptly via email and will not process your order until verified. Orders not finalized within seven days will be canceled.
If you have product questions or prefer to contact us directly about a price match, feel free to get in touch at [email protected] or give us a call at 800-682-0570.
Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Park Tool’s SBS-3 Socket and Bit Set is a comprehensive, shop quality set of sockets, hex bits and Torx® compatible drivers selected specifically to tackle a wide variety of common bike repair needs. The SBS-3 also includes flat-faced sockets in common sizes for work on suspension forks. Ideal for use with Park Tool Torque Wrenches, the 3/8" drive bits and sockets are forged from tough, chrome vanadium steel and nickel chrome plated for lasting durability.
- All sockets and bits are 3/8" drive.
- Long reach 5, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, and 15mm hex bits.
- Long reach T20, T25, T30, T40 and T45 Torx® style bits.
- 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 14, and 16mm hex bits.
- 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19mm and 1" sockets.
- 24, 26, 27, 28, 30, 32mm flat sockets for suspension fork fittings (27mm socket has external taper for narrow access).