I live in East coast and bike all year around - I wanted a winter helmet.
I tried out many Giro ski helmet - They work - but your eyes are exposed .. so I was looked for a integrated helmet with a lense visor to protect by eyes from wind and road dirt and wanted MIPS protection too.Googles are easily lost.
Feed back after 500 on road miles on them
* They are slightly heavier
* Lense cover your face and glasses are fine under the visor lense.
* Protection - I did crash at very high speed to save a wandering poodle on the tarmac. While my body was bruised - Nothing happed neck up . Did i say - I landed on my head! . MIPS protection really works.
* Is the worth the cost - I have a similar( looking) very lihjt helmet from ebay - The wind noise from the Visor drives me crazy - Vote for "Lazer Urbanize MIPS E-Bike Helmet"
* What this helmet lacks - Something it advertises - Busy actually optional - Winter protection kit - A pair of eye muffs - This one is hard to get from Lazer.
Great helmet! Love the visor and the MIPs protection. Keep in mind that if you usually use a medium, order the large because they're sized entirely too small. Also these are heavy helmets and you will feel the weight.