Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Home Is Where The Rooftop Tent Is
Light, strong, and technically advanced, the new SkyRise Rooftop Tent from Yakima sleeps 3, is quick to put up, and crafted from durable materials for years of backcountry adventuring.
The 210D nylon is light and breathable with mesh panels for ventilation and star gazing, while the weather-shedding rainfly has a waterproof PU coating and for warm, clear evenings. Leave it off for a faster set-up and a wide-open view - the night sky has never looked better.
After you've hit the trails, hit the 2.5" wall-to-wall foam mattress to catch some much needed zzz's and recharge for the rides to come.
- Provides room for three and fits a variety of vehicle shapes and sizes
- Easy to pitch design means less work and more play
- Thick, 2.5" wall-to-wall foam mattress provides cushy comfort
- Mattress includes removable cover for easy cleaning
- Made from the same lightweight and breathable materials as backcountry tents - 210D nylon
- All windows and the two skylights have solid and mesh panels that zip open to improve ventilation and provide a view of the starry skies
- 210D nylon rainfly with PU coating protects you from the elements
- Aluminum poles are light, strong and pre-set to make pitching a breeze
- Tool-free vehicle mounts means it's easy to put on and quick to take off
- Locks to roof rack with SKS Lock Cores (included) for added security
- Ladder and all hardware are included for easy set up
- Weight: 115.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 58.00 in x W 48.00 in x H 16.50 in
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Pick the best rack to carry your bike on your car.