Who Needs A Heavy Suspension Fork?
Introducing the WHISKY No.9 MTN 29" Carbon Fork. Designed for carving XC courses, going the distance on gravel roads, or roaming epic bikepacking routes, the Whisky No.9 MTN Fork brings a new dimension to your mountain bike.
The full unidirectional carbon construction paired with tapered steerer tube and thru-axle dropouts, delivers reliable strength and predictable steering. Available in Boost LT and Non-Boost spacing.
- Lighter and stiffer than a suspension fork, it's long enough to replace forks with 120-130mm of travel
- 500mm axle to crown for use with modern trail bike geometry and fork travel
- Available in Boost LT 110 mm spacing and Non-Boost varieties with clearance for up to a 29 x 3.0" or 27.5 x 3.0" tires
- Full internal routing for a dynamo light cable
- Two sets of Three-Pack mounts
- Whisky No.9 Thru Bolt and compression plug included
Steerer type: 1.5" tapered
Steerer length: 280 mm
Fork length: 500 mm
Material: Raw UD Carbon
Rake: 51 mm
Crown Race: 40 mm
Axle Types: Boost LT 15 mm thru x 110 mm, Non Boost 15 mm thru x 100 mm
ASTM Rating: Condition 3
Brake type: Post Mount Disc 160 mm
Max Rotor: 180 mm
Fender Mounts: No
Max Tire: 29" x 3.0"
Weight: 680 g
Suggested Max Rider Weight: 240 lbs
Fork Cargo Weight Limit: max 4kg per side using all 3 bolts
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
The perfect fork for making my hard- trail a gravel / bike packing, light weight demon. It is designed to replace the 120 mm suspension fork so my bike geometry stays the same.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.