Who Needs A Heavy Suspension Fork?
Introducing the WHISKY No.9 MTN 29" Carbon Fork. Designed for carving XC courses, going the distance on gravel roads, or roaming epic bikepacking routes, the Whisky No.9 MTN Fork brings a new dimension to your mountain bike.
The full unidirectional carbon construction paired with tapered steerer tube and thru-axle dropouts, delivers reliable strength and predictable steering. Available in Boost LT and Non-Boost spacing.
- Lighter and stiffer than a suspension fork, it's long enough to replace forks with 120-130mm of travel
- 500mm axle to crown for use with modern trail bike geometry and fork travel
- Available in Boost LT 110 mm spacing and Non-Boost varieties with clearance for up to a 29 x 3.0" or 27.5 x 3.0" tires
- Full internal routing for a dynamo light cable
- Two sets of Three-Pack mounts
- Whisky No.9 Thru Bolt and compression plug included
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Weight: 730 grams
15 x 110mm - BOOST LT
Mfg PartNum: 13-000156
15 x 100mm - NON BOOST
Mfg PartNum: 13-000046