The Vittoria Randonneur Tech G+ Tire is a durable, long-wearing tire designed for city or touring use. Featuring Vittoria's unique G+ Isotech graphene rubber compound. Benefitting from Vittoria's ITS (Intelligent Tire System), the Randonneur provides optimal natural puncture protection and durability, while staying soft and tacky enough for ample grip. The light tread pattern is as comfortable rolling down asphalt as it is exploring gravel fire roads and access lanes, and with the Solid Shield puncture protection belt, the Randonneur Tech virtually eliminates the possibility of puncture-related flats.
The Vittoria Randonneur Tech G+ 20" Tire is available in 1.5" width. Also available in 700c, 27.5" (650B), 26" sizes.
- Graphene G+ Compound is fast-rolling, grippy, and durable.
- Regulation compliant for e-bike use.
- Gentle tread for all terrain, all condition traction.
- Solid Shield puncture-protection layer provides added security from flats.
- Reflective sidewall stripe for low-light visibility.
- Rigid bead.
- Claimed weight: 530 grams (1.5").
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to common bike tire sizes and how to find the tires that will fit your bike.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.