Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The SRAM GX Eagle 12spd Rear Derailleur takes SRAM's 1x-specifix X-Horizonâ„¢ design to the next level. Featuring a larger lower pulley, an improved Roller Bearing Clutch, and Cage Lock technology, the new GX Eagle Rear Derailleur is designed for all-out performance with smooth, effortless shifting.
- Compatible with all levels of SRAM's EAGLEâ„¢ drivetrain. 12-speed.
- Cage Lock technology allows for quick, easy wheel removal installation. Just push forward and lock it into place.
- Eliminate derailleur bounce and chain slap without sacrificing precision through the type-3 Roller Bearing Clutch.
- X-Horizon design limits all movement across the horizontal axis, eliminating ghost shifting and reducing shift force.
- Claimed weight: 290g.
- Maximum tooth accommodation: 50t.