SRAM Force D1 DUB 12-Speed Double Crankset
The SRAM Force AXS crankset delivers more modern gearing and refined shifting performance. The crankset is designed using smaller chainrings with a consistent 13-tooth gap between both size variants to achieve more range and closer steps.
Specifically for electronic shifting, the SRAM Force AXS crankset can be upgraded to a power meter.
- X-Range technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progressions
- Smaller rings and closer tooth differentials offer more useable gearing
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- Lightweight Carbon crank arms
- Lightweight aluminum chainrings
- Power meter compatible
- 45mm chainline
- DUB BB compatible spindle adds durability and more frame compatibility
- Can also be used with 1x rings
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to understanding and calculating bicycle gear inches.