SRAM Force D1 DUB 12-Speed Double Crankset
The SRAM Force AXS crankset delivers more modern gearing and refined shifting performance. The crankset is designed using smaller chainrings with a consistent 13-tooth gap between both size variants to achieve more range and closer steps.
Specifically for electronic shifting, the SRAM Force AXS crankset can be upgraded to a power meter.
- X-Range technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progressions
- Smaller rings and closer tooth differentials offer more useable gearing
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- Lightweight Carbon crank arms
- Lightweight aluminum chainrings
- Power meter compatible
- 45mm chainline
- DUB BB compatible spindle adds durability and more frame compatibility
- Can also be used with 1x rings
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to understanding and calculating bicycle gear inches.