Light. Smooth. Quiet.
Pair the X-Sync 2 SL Direct Mount Boost Chainring with SRAM's Eagle 12-speed drivetrains and reap of same benefits as the non-SL version while shedding an extra 8-10g of weight thanks to additional CNC milling. Locking the chain and chainring together are CNC-machine teeth, using variable thickness from tooth to tooth for impressive chain retention and a quiet ride.
Ready for the trails and XC riding.
The design of the X Sync 2 SL chainring is designed to shed mud and grit easily while promoting long life and preventing chain suck over time. As with previous models, backward compatibility with SRAM 11-speed mountain drivetrains is simple thanks to the direct-mount interface installation.
- SRAM's lightest chainring for their 12-speed Eagle groups
- CNC milling drop the weight by 8-10g compared to non-SL chainrings
- Tooth profile delivers smooth shifting and quiet operation
- You can expect long wear life and superb chain retention
- Ring swaps and installation is simple with the direct-mount interface
- 3mm offset for Boost chainlines, bikes with 12 x 148mm spacing
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to understanding and calculating bicycle gear inches.