Exceptionally durable and ultra-light.
The Smartwool Women's PhD Cycle Ultra Light Low Cut Sock is the sock designed to be so comfortable you forget you're evening wearing them. The Ultra Light Low Cut Socks are perfect for the hottest days in the saddle and during your toughest workouts. With outstanding durability, merino helps wick moisture and regulate body temperature while the 4 Degree® elite fit system delivers a dialed fit. Smartwool has thoughtfully designed the PhD Cycle with Virtually Seamless™, protecting the toe against abrasion.
- PhD® Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women's Specific Fit Narrower profile provides perfect women's specific fit
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting - Women's-specific mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and moisture management
- Ultra Light Cushion - Non-cushioned for maximum performance in close-fitting cycling shoes
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.