For the minimalist adventurer
The Rainslinger provides a wet-weather option for riders seeking an alternative to a traditional hydration pack or backpack.
Lowering the center of gravity for a heavy pack and reducing the sweat buildup down the center back makes for a more comfortable ride.
Rounding out the feature set of the Rainslinger Hip Pack is 360 degrees of reflective trim and a red LED Beacon Light.
Suitable for mountain biking and gravel rides, but also perfect for those city bike commuters looking to keep what they need to carry dry, the Rainslinger offers the ability to protect items like your phone, wallet, keys, and snacks in case the weather turns while you are enjoying your time on or off two wheels.
Features & Specs:
- Fully welded construction with a single side TPU coating
- Reflective accent is visible from all angles
- Comes with a red LED Beacon Light with 3 flashing modes
- Adjustable waist cinch
- Water-resistant zippers on the main compartment and outside pocket
- Internal stretch pocket
- Reflective accent on the side provides subtle low-light visibility
- Dimensions 11" x 6" x 3.25"
- Room to fit one hardshell rain jacket, 1 pair of rain pants or 2 large water bottles
- 3.5 Liter capacity