The Shimano SH-TR9W Women's Elite Triathlon Shoe keeps the competitive triathlete ahead, offering increased speed both during transition and on the bike. A wide collar and T1-Quick hook-and-loop strap make it easy to have the shoe open and ready in the transition area. Quick-dry mesh, a front air intake, and generous venting all around the shoe allow wet feet to dry out while riding, and a stiff Dynalast carbon midsole is tuned for maximum power transfer and an efficient pedal stroke.
Claimed weight is 251 g (size 40). Compatible with standard 3-bolt road cleats.
- T1-Quick strap and extra-wide collar simplifies foot entry and quickens transitions
- Asymmetrical heel loop makes it easier to get your finger through the loop to quickly secure the shoe during transitions
- Lightweight, super-stiff carbon fiber composite sole efficiently transfers power
- 3D breathable mesh for optimal ventilation
- Anatomical toe cap with air intake maintains rigidity and breathability
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.