The Shimano SH-TR9W Women's Elite Triathlon Shoe keeps the competitive triathlete ahead, offering increased speed both during transition and on the bike. A wide collar and T1-Quick hook-and-loop strap make it easy to have the shoe open and ready in the transition area. Quick-dry mesh, a front air intake, and generous venting all around the shoe allow wet feet to dry out while riding, and a stiff Dynalast carbon midsole is tuned for maximum power transfer and an efficient pedal stroke.
Claimed weight is 251 g (size 40). Compatible with standard 3-bolt road cleats.
- T1-Quick strap and extra-wide collar simplifies foot entry and quickens transitions
- Asymmetrical heel loop makes it easier to get your finger through the loop to quickly secure the shoe during transitions
- Lightweight, super-stiff carbon fiber composite sole efficiently transfers power
- 3D breathable mesh for optimal ventilation
- Anatomical toe cap with air intake maintains rigidity and breathability
Articles will open in new tab.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.