Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Shimano MT7 Mountain Bike Shoe is a versatile, durable, and comfortable mountain shoe that represents the limitless opportunity for adventure on the mountain. This nontraditional mountain shoe features a hikeable sole that provides the optimal amount of stiffness for mountain bike riding, while maintaining flexibility for off the bike exploration as well. A Boa L6 dial allows for a comfortable, precise fit at the turn of a dial.
The Shimano MT7 Mountain Bike Shoe is available in whole sizes only, from size 42 – 47. Compatible with 2-bolt mountain-style cleats and pedals.
- Comfortable, well-ventilated hikeable mountain shoe offers touring versatility.
- Micro-adjustable Boa L6 dial closure system for a precise, glove-like fit.
- EVA midsole and rubber outsole offer pedaling efficiency and walking comfort.
- Flexible half-length shank performs on and off the bike.
- Compatible with 2-bolt cleats only.
- Claimed weight: 376 grams.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.