The Shebeest Women's Veneer Jacket is the kind of jacket that can make or break an unpredictable day in the saddle. Featuring a lightweight construction, this 1-layer jacket features a 100% polyester fabric treated with DWR's, allowing the water to roll right off the jacket rather than penetrate through and ruin a ride. With packability in mind, the incredibly flexible material folds down into the built-in stash pocket when not in use.
- Full-length zipper with semi-auto locking slider, draft flap and zipper garage.
- Two front, zippered hand pockets with bonus center back secure zippered pocket.
- Collar, cuffs and hem binding for secure fit.
- Scalloped, stretch reflective trim for 360º reflectivity, increasing visibility.
- 24.5" Body length on size Small with 3" back hem drop.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Not sure this is really a rain jacket
I bought this jacket because it was sold as a rain jacket. But the sleeves really didn't keep my arms dry.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.