Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Gone are the days of boring trainer sessions. Whether you want to jump into a group ride on Zwift, climb the Dolomites in Rouvy or get in .a quick and simple workout, the M2 smart trainer can get you there.
All you need is your bike, the M2, your favorite indoor cycling app and a device of your choice.
No external sensors needed.
With the do-it-all capabilities of this trainer, any workout can be replicated up to 1500 watts and a 15% climbing grade. All you have to do is connect to your indoor cycling app via integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth, and let the M2Ã¢â‚¬™s electromagnetic response system do the rest.
Tracking your performance is easy. The M2 features integrated speed, cadence, and power data, all without external sensors.
- 5% accurate power readings.
- Controlled, electromagnetic resistance provides a precise workout every time.
- Seamlessly connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards.
- Integrated cadence, speed and power data -- no external sensors needed.
- Zwift certified.
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more.
- Internal cooling system moves air through the trainer to keep it cool while active thermal sensors ensure accurate performance data even during the hardest of workouts.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- Does not fit 650c wheel sizes, nor all 29er tires.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
Articles will open in new tab.
An introduction to indoor bicycle trainers and rollers.
How to get the most out of your indoor bike trainer workouts.