Marking their lightest crankset to date, the Aldhu is Rotor's fully-modular premium crankset. Offering complete control over each individual component, the Aldhu Spindle is crucial center-piece of it all. Featuring a cleverly designed spline interface when mounted to the spider or Direct Mount chainrings delivers a robust yet smooth engagement allowing you to maximise the efficiency in transmission of power in your pedal rotation.
When combined with the new modular Aldhu cranks and Q Rings oval chainrings or round chainrings, this axle features refined OCP Mount technology so you can now adjust your optimal chainring position by precise one degree increments.
- Modular crankset allows for complete control over each component.
- Standard Road, Offset Road, and Track versions available.
- Direct-Mount with Aldhu 3D+ spider and crank arms.
- Q-Factor: 147 mm.
- Claimed weight: 96 grams (Standard), 99 grams (Offset).
- Manufacturer warranty: 2 year limited.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to understanding and calculating bicycle gear inches.