But What About The Other End Of Your Top Tube?
Need just a wee bit more carrying space on your bike? Look no further. The Revelate Designs Jerrycan® is a slim, rear mounting bag ideal for a repair kit, lube or a tube — leaving more space for essentials in a frame bag.
The Jerrycan comes in two models: bent and regular. The bent style accommodates deeply slanted seat tubes, gusseted braces at the seat tube / top tube junction, or bikes with minimal exposed seat post. Regular is the go-to for most other bikes.
- At two inches wide, the Jerrycan is narrow enough that your legs won't hit it when pedaling
- Plastic stiffened side panels prevent side bulging
- Interior elastic holds a multi-tool
- Rear daisy chain for adjustable height attachment
- Grippy attachment to top tube
- Plastic HDPE side panel inserts
- Weight: 2.6 oz / 74 g
- Volume: 35 in³ / .6 L
- Materials: Dimension Polyant VX-21 with abrasion resistant finish; 1050 denier domestic ballistics nylon; yellow lining and closed cell foam padding; #5 YKK water resistant zipper. Imported.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.