The Race Face Next R handlebar features 800mm of premium unidirectional carbon with the shred-ready positioning of the Race Face SixC bars. These handle bars combine downhill-worthy strength and enduro-ready weight. With their combination of lightweight design and robust strength, these handlebars crush the climbs and are ready to tear through aggressive, high-speed corners.
The Race Face Next R Carbon MTB Riser Bar is available in 3 different rises: 10mm, 20mm, and 35mm
- Full unidirectional carbon construction for downhill-worthy strength.
- Optimized flex for improved small bump compliance.
- Claimed weight: 215 grams (20mm rise).
- 35mm bar diameter provides incredible strength/weight ratio.
- Width: 800mm.
- Sweep: 8º backward, 5 º upward.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
I went from a RF Next bar 760mm to this bar at 800mm. Personally I like the wider bar better. Little more leverage, and maybe slightly stiffer. RF makes great products. I use the turbine stem with this NextR. Makes for a great, strong and light weight combo. The fact that they look cool to doesn't hurt.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
An introduction to selecting the proper road bike handlebars.