The Race Face Next R handlebar features 800mm of premium unidirectional carbon with the shred-ready positioning of the Race Face SixC bars. These handle bars combine downhill-worthy strength and enduro-ready weight. With their combination of lightweight design and robust strength, these handlebars crush the climbs and are ready to tear through aggressive, high-speed corners.
The Race Face Next R Carbon MTB Riser Bar is available in 3 different rises: 10mm, 20mm, and 35mm
- Full unidirectional carbon construction for downhill-worthy strength.
- Optimized flex for improved small bump compliance.
- Claimed weight: 215 grams (20mm rise).
- 35mm bar diameter provides incredible strength/weight ratio.
- Width: 800mm.
- Sweep: 8º backward, 5 º upward.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
I went from a RF Next bar 760mm to this bar at 800mm. Personally I like the wider bar better. Little more leverage, and maybe slightly stiffer. RF makes great products. I use the turbine stem with this NextR. Makes for a great, strong and light weight combo. The fact that they look cool to doesn't hurt.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.