The Polar M430 GPS Heart Rate Watch features the latest and greatest in GPS, optical heart rate technology, and accelerometer technology to make this a solid choice for those looking to improve their running performance. Blending comfortability, usability, and enhanced running-specific feature, this watch will make it easier than ever to be race ready.
Foregoing the traditional chest strap-based heart rate monitoring, the Polar M430 features six LED optical sensors working with Polar's proprietary heart rate algorithm to deliver reliable real-time heart rate data. With the onboard GPS tracking and accelerometer technology, track speed, distance, and pace, indoors or outdoors – even when running on the treadmill. With the Performance wristband, the M430 offers a lightweight, soft feel that breathes well and resists sweat and water, matching the M430's waterproof body for a watch suitable for triathlons.
More than just a metric-collector, the M430 HR also offers its Smart Coaching technology: a host of features designed to improve performance and recovery. From the Sleep Plus tracking designed to help achieve the best night's sleep possible, to the Running Program that provides training and recovery suggestions for 5K, 10K, half-marathon, and marathon targets. Explore the recorded data and suggestions from the M430 HR on a smartphone or compatible device thanks to the onboard Bluetooth technology and the Polar Flow app.
- Wrist-based six LED optical heart rate monitor.
- GPS and accelerometers track speed, distance and pace.
- Smart Coaching includes host of features designed to improve performance and recovery.
- Portfolio of timing features for any situation, from running to everyday life.
- Sleep analysis provides feedback on recovery.
- Push notifications to a compatible device via Bluetooth.
- Charges and connects via included USB cable.
- Battery life: up to 8 hours with GPS and HR enabled, 30 hours in low-power GPS mode.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.