Own the unknown with reliable wind and water protection
When you are out for the day in the mountains you never know what type of weather you will encounter.
Luckily, the women's version of the lightweight Summit Shell Cycling Jacket packs up small enough to go with you on every ride, providing reliable wind and water protection, without sacrificing ventilation.
The hood is thin enough to fit easily under your helmet, while an easy to operate, two-way YKK Vislon® zipper can be quickly un-zipped from the bottom for fast ventilation while climbing or taking a turn at the head of the pack.
When conditions improve, the Summit Shell Cycling Jacket can be conveniently stored back into the included envelope pocket.
Features & Specs:
- Barrier Lite fabric is lightweight and windproof
- Eco-friendly C6 water-resistant DWR treatment sheds precipitation
- Hood designed to fit under-helmet without interfering with fit
- Fitted waist for the female figure
- Two-way YKK Vislon® front zipper for easy venting
- Interior envelope pocket doubles as stuff pocket
- Packs down small enough to fit in a jersey pocket or disappear into a pack
- Weighs less than 100g
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.