Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Adapt to changing conditions with this highly versatile piece that converts from jacket to vest
Pearl Izumi's most popular cycling jacket, the Women's Quest Barrier Convertible Jacket is a highly versatile piece that provides warmth and wind protection in changing conditions.
Snap on-and-off sleeves stash easily in the zippered back pocket for quick retrieval, while a durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds light rain to keep you dry in an emergency.
The relaxed fit helps this women's cycling jacket layer easily over whatever you're wearing.
Features & Specs:
- Sleeves snap on-or-off quickly, to convert between and jacket and vest
- Lightweight and breathable rip-stop Barrier fabric, made with 100% recycled material
- Durable water repellent (DWR) treatment sheds light precipitation
- Rear upper mesh panel for ventilation
- Two-way zipper allows ventilation from top or bottom
- Dual side hem cord locks to adjust fit at waist
- Front zip hand pockets
- Rear zipper pocket for storing sleeves or essentials
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.