A premium hydration pack that won't bounce around
The Osprey Raven 14 is a women-specific hydration pack made for high-quality mountain bikers who desire high-quality gear.
It can haul everything you need for high country excursions with the flexibility to accommodate shorter rides -- and less gear too.
Osprey set out to solve the issue of bouncy hydration packs and found the answer in its BioStretch harness -- a wing-shaped shoulder strap solution that takes the same shape you do when you're in a natural riding position. The result is unparalleled stability and maximum ventilation thanks to an AirScape suspension system and backpanel.
Rounding out the feature set of this premium hydration pack is a 2.5-liter reservoir that slips into its own sleeve with direct-zip access, and a space at the bottom of the pack that is reserved for a removable Tool Roll.
Standard and full-face helmets can be secured to the pack via the LidLock attachment or side compression straps.
Features & Specs:
- Women-specific fit and sizing
- Countouring AirScape backpanel and bike-specific shape harness
- Included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Hydration sleeve with direct-zip access and hose path for easy loading
- Lightweight sternum strap magnet for easy access to water
- Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- Stretch mesh zippered hipbelt pockets
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Blinker light attachment and reflective patch for safety
- Removable roll-up tool pouch keeps tools handy and organized
- Bike tool organization in main compartment
- Front panel zippered stash pocket
- Side compression straps double as a full-face helmet carry
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.