The Louis Garneau Women's Actifly Indoor Cycling Shoe is designed for the maximum in ventilation and comfort while hitting the trainer or spin bike. Whether the weather outside is frightful, or spinning is just a central part of your cardio routine, the Actifly's lightweight mesh-dominated upper keeps feet cool. With dual hook-and-loop straps, the Actifly fits easily and comfortably, while the nylon-injected fiberglass outsole provides the optimal amount of torsional stiffness for efficient pedaling. Inside the shoe, Louis Garneau utilized their most breathable insole, complemented by multiple generous intake vents in the outsole to take the comfort to the next level.
Because every indoor cycling setup is a little bit different, the Actifly Indoor Cycling Shoe includes a steel insert to make this shoe compatible with both 2- or 3-bolt cleats.
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper with provides comfort, breathability and quick drying.
- Dual-strap hook-and-loop closure for easy adjustment when spinning.
- Patented injected nylon fiberglass sole is extremely ventilated.
- Compatible with both 2- and 3-bolt cleats (steel insert included).
- Claimed weight: 280 grams.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.