All the things.
Lezyne’s MEGA XL GPS Loaded Kit Computer features a large, 2.7-inch high-resolution screen with vertical or horizontal view options and intuitive four-button operation. It can simultaneously pair with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+™ enabled power meters, heart rate monitors, speed/cadence sensors, and compatible electronic drivetrains. When paired with an iOS or Android handheld through Lezyne’s Ally V2 app, the device provides turn-by-turn navigation and phone notifications (calls, texts, and message app notifications). It has on-screen preloaded maps, off-line navigation, and live tracking via Lezyne Track which can be activated in the app to let friends and family follow you in real-time. Furthermore, the device is equipped with GPS/GLONASS, a barometer, and an accelerometer for navigation accuracy and data recording. After finishing up a ride, the file instantly downloads thanks to plug-and-play flash drive technology on Windows or Mac systems, and uploads directly to Lezyne’s GPS Root website for detailed ride analysis.
The MEGA XL GPS Loaded Kit comes with an X-Lock standard mount, handlebar/stem mount, micro USB charge cable, speed/cadence sensor, HR sensor, and a nifty storage box.
Features & Specs:
- Weather resistant, durable composite construction.
- Accurate, advanced data recording via GPS/Glonass, Barometer, and accelerometer.
- ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart connectivity.
- Receive text, email, call, and app notifications when paired to smartphone.
- Auto-sync ride data to Strava, TrainingPeaks, and Today's Plan.
- Real-time tracking via Lezyne’s Ally app.
- Multiple bike profiles.
- Custom fields and page counts (up to 10).
- Custom route building.
- Full, turn-by-turn navigation.
- Off-line maps and rerouting.
- On-screen preloaded maps.
- Custom alerts and auto presets.
- Micro USB rechargeable.
- Runtime: 48 hours.
- Memory: 800 hours max.
- Weight: 83g.
- Dimensions: device - 57.5x78.3x26.6mm; screen - 35.3x58.8mm.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.