The Kenda Hellkat Pro Mountain Bike Tire offers superior traction combined with serious strength. Developed and tested by World Cup downhill UR Racing team riders, this tire is unapologetically gravity-oriented. Featuring Kenda's Advanced Gravity Casing, the Hellkat delivers unrivaled puncture and slashing protection. An optimized tread design lets you rip across a wide range of conditions, never letting you down through sharp turns or aggressive braking.
- Durable, fast-rolling downhill tire developed and tested by World Cup UR Racing team riders.
- Tread pattern optimized for performance across a wide range of conditions.
- Advanced Gravity Casing features three pieces of KVS help prevent cuts and punctures.
- RSR evolution features new RSR dual layer compound for better control and long tread life.
- Tubeless ready.
- Tire Size: 29 Inch.
- Available widths: 2.4", 2.6".
- TPI: 120.
- PSI 30.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Weight: 881 grams
Wheel Size: 700C/29" (ISO 622)
Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
29 x 2.4 - ATC Casing (Trail)
Threads Per Inch: 120
Mfg PartNum: 212925
Tire Width: 61mm (2.4in)
Hadn't considered Kenda for a long time read good thing s a decided to try it. Love tons of grip punches through loose stuff better than a DHR2 , light great grip and rolls fast !
Articles will open in new tab.