The Privateer MTB Shoe combines the comfort of the Giro Empire shoe with the durability of the Privateer mountain bike shoes. The laced upper design is functional, intuitive, and reliable; built to withstand rugged conditions of daily use, or on gravel. The microfiber upper fits and feels great, and the co-molded outsole permanently fuses the nylon sole with an aggressively lugged rubber tread, yielding plenty of power at the pedals with a secure grip on the trails.
Features & Specs:
- High-quality, breathable microfiber.
- Rockprint toe and heel for abrasion resistance and durability.
- Tubular laces are durable and secure.
- Reinforced rubber toe cap.
- Co-molded nylon and rubber high-traction lugged outsole.
- Mid-foot scuff guard.
- Accommodates steel toe spikes.
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Weight: 355g (size 42).
This size chart provides our best estimate for which European shoe size to choose based on your US shoe size. This will not necessarily match the US size shown on the product, but it is the best guidance we can provide for this particular brand.
If we've noticed that any particular model deviates from the standardized chart, we will list this information in the product description.
Please contact us with any questions.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.