The Privateer MTB Shoe combines the comfort of the Giro Empire shoe with the durability of the Privateer mountain bike shoes. The laced upper design is functional, intuitive, and reliable; built to withstand rugged conditions of daily use, or on gravel. The microfiber upper fits and feels great, and the co-molded outsole permanently fuses the nylon sole with an aggressively lugged rubber tread, yielding plenty of power at the pedals with a secure grip on the trails.
Features & Specs:
- High-quality, breathable microfiber.
- Rockprint toe and heel for abrasion resistance and durability.
- Tubular laces are durable and secure.
- Reinforced rubber toe cap.
- Co-molded nylon and rubber high-traction lugged outsole.
- Mid-foot scuff guard.
- Accommodates steel toe spikes.
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Weight: 355g (size 42).
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.