Giro Montara MIPS® MTB Helmet
The Giro Montara—part of their Women's Series™—brings MIPS® to the mountain, providing maximum protection and comfort to long days of shredding trails.
Its compact shape offers deep, confident coverage, and the Roc Loc Air fit system boosts ventilation while improving fit. In addition to this helmet's already impressive cooling power, it's outfitted with a plush antimicrobial brow pad that helps keep you comfortable and focused on the trail.
The Montara MIPS® has been designed to have full goggle integration, with strap grippers on the back of the helmet, and a P.O.V. Plus visor that allows you to lift the visor and place your goggles on the front of the helmet. Another great feature— the breakaway camera mount integration, a clever interface for your favorite light or camera.
- Deep coverage designed for off-road riding
- Roc Loc® air fit system makes for a comfortable fit that's also easy to adjust
- 16 vents with internal channeling for maximum airflow
- Integrated goggle-compatibility with strap grippers on the back
- Adjustable P.O.V. Plus visor
- Built-in breakaway camera/light mount
- In-Mold polycarbonate / EPS construction with internal roll-cage reinforcement
- Hydrophilic X-Static anti-microbial padding
- Integrated MIPS® (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System)
- CPSC Bicycle safety certification
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Arrived promptly and exactly what i ordered
Product arrived as expected and on time
I would order from this company again
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting the proper bike helmet.