Giro Montara MIPS® MTB Helmet
The Giro Montara—part of their Women's Series™—brings MIPS® to the mountain, providing maximum protection and comfort to long days of shredding trails.
Its compact shape offers deep, confident coverage, and the Roc Loc Air fit system boosts ventilation while improving fit. In addition to this helmet's already impressive cooling power, it's outfitted with a plush antimicrobial brow pad that helps keep you comfortable and focused on the trail.
The Montara MIPS® has been designed to have full goggle integration, with strap grippers on the back of the helmet, and a P.O.V. Plus visor that allows you to lift the visor and place your goggles on the front of the helmet. Another great feature—the breakaway camera mount integration, a clever interface for your favorite light or camera.
- Deep coverage designed for off-road riding
- Roc LocÃƒâ€š® air fit system makes for a comfortable fit that's also easy to adjust
- 16 vents with internal channeling for maximum airflow
- Integrated goggle-compatibility with strap grippers on the back
- Adjustable P.O.V. Plus visor
- Built-in breakaway camera/light mount
- In-Mold polycarbonate / EPS construction with internal roll-cage reinforcement
- Hydrophilic X-Static anti-microbial padding
- Integrated MIPSÃƒâ€š® (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System)
- CPSC Bicycle safety certification
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting the proper bike helmet.