Garmin's HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor is an ANT+ and Bluetooth enabled soft strap heart rate monitor that wirelessly transmits real-time heart rate data. It connects with third-party training apps from phones or tablets such as Zwift, GPS watches, bike computers, and compatible fitness equipment at the gym, plus your Garmin GPS watch or bike computer. Train year-round, and get the accurate, real-time heart rate data you need to take your performance to the next level. You won’t even need to think about replacing the battery for up to 3.5 years.
Features & Specs:
- Comfortable, soft strap.
- ANT+ & Bluetooth connectivity.
- Battery Life: Up to 3.5 years (w/ 1-hr use per day.)
- Battery: User-replaceable size CR2032 (3 volts).
- Water Resistance: 1 ATM.
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Strep: Adjustable from 25" to 52".
- Module: 2.4" W x 1.3" H x 0.4" D.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.