When you lace up your shoes and get ready to run, make sure you have the right tool for the job. The Garmin Forerunner 45 is a GPS running watch with all the running-related features you need in a sleek, lightweight smartwatch that youâ€™ll want to wear all day and night. With the integrated GPS unit you can track your pace, distance, intervals and more. This watch also works with free Garmin Coach adaptive training plans that bring expert, personalized coaching right to your wrist. Once connected to your phone you'll be able to receive smart notifications for incoming texts and calls, enjoy automatic uploads to the Garmin Connectâ„¢ online community, and participate in live tracking. Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) which sends your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired with compatible smartphone.
Features & Specs:
- Track pace, distance, intervals and more
- Works with Garmin Coach adaptive training plans
- Receive smart notifications when paired with your smartphone
- Incident detection which sends your real-time location to emergency contacts
- Water resistance rated at 5 ATM
- Physical: 42mm body, 36g
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 14 hours in GPS mode
- Includes Forerunner 45, power/data cable, documentation
Includes selected activity tracking apps for:
- Indoor Track
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.