Serious About Running — And Your Music
Run at a higher level with the Garmin Forerunner 255S Music smartwatch. Garmin's industry-leading smaller-sized running smartwatches help you train and recover smarter with training status, running power, built-in music storage, multi-band GPS and daily suggested workouts that adapt to your performance and training goals. Plus, other new features — such as race widget — help you plan your race-day strategy. Morning report with HRV status reveals your overall health alongside the day ahead.
Download up to 500 songs, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music, or Deezer (subscription required), and connect with your wireless headphones for phone-free listening.
With Garmin Pay contactless payments, it's never been easier to buy that post-workout coffee — no matter how you work out — with more than 30 activity profiles, including triathlon, cycling, swimming and more. With Forerunner 255S Music, you can get a holistic snapshot of your health, from training and recovery to sleep quality and overall wellness — and with up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 30 hours in GPS mode.
- Always-on, full-color smaller sized display is easy to read even in direct sunlight
- Up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and 30 hours in GPS mode
- Morning report summarizes sleep, recovery time, training and HRV status
- Music storage for up to 500 songs, including Spotify, Amazon, or Deezer playlists
- HRV status tracks your heart rate variability while you sleep
- Free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach for a 5K, 10K and half-marathon
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you're undertraining or overdoing it
- Compatible with Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro™ monitor (sold separately)
- Customizable activity profiles for running, triathlon, cycling, swimming and more
- Multi-band satellite tracking on GPS, GLONASS and Galileo networks
- Safety and tracking features make it easy to share your location with chosen contacts
- Incident detection features
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your smartphone
- Garmin Pay contactless payments let you pay for purchases on the go
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from Garmin Connect IQ Store
- Storage capacity for up to 200 hours of activity data
- Lithium ion battery
- Available in Black and Whetstone colorways
- Dimensions: 1.6" display
- Weight: 39g
- Smartwatch mode: Up to 14 days
- GPS-Only GNSS mode: Up to 30 hours
- All-Systems GNSS mode: Up to 25 hours
- All-Systems GNSS mode plus Multi-Band: Up to 16 hours
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
This product ships signature required.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.