The DT Swiss PR1600 23 Spline Wheelset is designed for high-performance riding with the modern wider tires used today. Combining speed and comfort, the PR1600 feature a 23mm wide external rim that provides more comfort in the saddle and more grip even when the asphalt gets less and less smooth. The result is a faster, more relaxed ride that eats up bumps and buzzes while still pushing the pace. Lacing down to their 350 hubset, the aero comp® straightpull spokes enhance the wheels lateral stiffness without affecting vertical compliance for a wheelset that can tackle the last climb of the day without slowing down.
- Rim Material: Aluminum.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless-ready.
- Rim Depth: 23mm.
- Rim Width: 18mm (internal), 23mm(external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: DT Swiss 350.
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Spokes: DT aero comp® straightpull.
- Spoke Nipple: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu.
- Spoke Count: 20 front / 24 rear.
- Claimed Weight: 1,591 grams.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years.
This product ships signature required.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.