Durability Meets Dexterity
A bike glove built for big terrain, the Sentinel Glove from Dakine melds workwear durability with mountain bike dexterity to create a rip-resistant monster for tearing through the most hectic trails. And this season, the enforcer in the lineup gets an overhaul.
Taking inspiration from gloves designed for the jobsite, the new Sentinel features outseamed construction for enhanced comfort, dexterity, and durability. Dakine Impact technology offers beefy knuckle and palm protection, while strategic silicone reinforcements keep an uncompromising grip on levers. With increased abrasion resistance and touchscreen compatibility, these are some of the most advanced mountain bike gloves ever made.
- DK Impact flexible shock absorption on knuckles and palm
- Breathable, 4-way stretch nylon shell
- Outseamed, tactile AX Suede Laredo synthetic suede palm
- Silicone gripper fingertip and thumb
- Touch screen compatible
- Microfleece nose wipe
- Polygiene Odor Control technology
- Hook and loop closure cuff
- Available in Black or Black/Tan colorways
- Sizing: S-XL
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.