Crank Bros Legendary Traction & Stability In Limited Edition Camo
The new Mallet DH Camo Collection Pedals by Crank Brothers feature a concave platform for a stable, secure foothold, and 8 adjustable pins per side for grip in an all-new limited edition camo colorway.
They include traction pad technology with a customizable interface, and a ribbed body for better traction when unclipped, giving you peak versatility. Crank Bros engineered chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes, and machined a 57mm q-factor for maneuverability on tight trails. Clip in with ease using the 4-sided entry and enjoy the superior mud shedding when the trails are sloppy.
- Spindle material forged 435 chromoly steel
- Body material 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Wing material Cast stainless steel
- Spring material 300 series stainless steel
- Release angle 15° / 20°
- Q factor 57mm
- Inner bearing igus LL-guide
- Outer bearing enduro cartridge
- Includes premium brass cleats (shims included)
- Available in limited edition camo colorway
- Pins 8/side
- Endcap hex alloy
- Weight 479g
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: 16728
Pedal Type: MTB Pedals
Articles will open in new tab.