The Perfect Commuter Light Set
Blazing on a budget is the best way to describe this ultra-bright light set. The Blackburn Dayblazer 550 Front and 65 Rear Light Set is micro-USB rechargeable for your convenience. Simply plug them in at night when you go to sleep, then attach them to the bike in the morning and you're ready to ride.
The Dayblazer features the blitz mode, which displays an insanely bright 550 lumens for up to an hour. The action-camera-style mount fits most helmets and handlebars measuring from 22mm to 35mm in diameter. The easy-to-install universal mount is made better with the minimal 3-hour recharge time.
The rear light only takes 2 hours to recharge, reaching a high of 65 lumens for a 3 hour runtime on the high flash and strobe mode. The versatile mounting system is easy to attach. Both lights have an Ingress protection rating of IP-67, which mean the lights are protected against dust, grit, and water for up to 30 minutes.
- Micro-USB rechargeable via any standard USB port
- Up to 550 lumens front, 65 lumens rear
- 3-hour recharge (front)/2-hour recharge (rear)
- Action-camera-style mount fits most helmets and handlebars
- Versatile silicone swivel mount (rear)
- Blitz mode (front) — 1 hour at 550 lumens
- High mode (front) — 1.5 hours at 275 lumens
- Low mode (front) — 5 hours at 75 lumens
- Pulse mode (front) — 5.5 hours at 100 lumens
- Strobe mode (front) — 12 hours at 65 lumens
- Solid mode (rear) — 1.6 hours at 50 lumens
- High flash/Strobe mode (rear) — 3 hours at 65 lumens
- Low mode (rear) — 6 hours at 35 lumens
- Group Ride mode (rear) — 20-25 hours at 3 lumens
- Ingress IP-67 rating is fully protected against water, dust, and grit
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.