Simple, Affordable, & Bright
Looking for a light set that is simple, affordable, and bright? Look no further than the Blackburn Dayblazer 550 Front and Click USB Rear Light Set, which is just the ticket for a successful ride. The micro-USB recharge feature is super convenient, simply plug it into any standard USB port and you're set.
The front light is ready for any adventure thanks to the action-camera-style mount. This universal system fits most helmets and handlebars from 22 to 35mm in diameter. Meanwhile, the rear light features a versatile swivel mount that can be adjusted to center on the road, fitting most handlebars, and can strap to some helmets.
Both lights feature the Ingress protection rating of IP-67. This is the techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. The 67 means the lights are protected against dust and grit, as well as full submersion of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Micro-USB rechargeable via any standard USB port
- Up to 550 lumens front, 65 lumens rear
- 3-hour recharge (front)/2-hour recharge (rear)
- Action-camera-style mount fits most helmets and handlebars
- Versatile silicone swivel mount (rear)
- Blitz mode (front) — 1.5 hours at 1,000 lumens
- High mode (front) — 3 hours at 500 lumens
- Low mode (front) — 5.5 hours and 350 lumens
- Pulse mode (front) — 6.5 hours at 210 lumens
- Strobe mode (front) — 15 hours at 100 lumens
- Solid mode (rear) — 1.6 hours at 50 lumens
- High flash/Strobe mode (rear) — 3 hours at 65 lumens
- Low mode (rear) — 6 hours at 35 lumens
- Group Ride mode (rear) — 20-25 hours at 3 lumens
- Ingress IP-67 rating is fully protected against water, dust, and grit
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.