Blackburn's Dayblazer 400 Front / 65 Rear Light Set protects cyclists day and night.
Featuring eye-popping BLITZ daytime running mode to grab the attention of cars, IP-67 submersability and ample side visibility, the DAYBLAZER 400 puts light where riders need it most. Combined with 65 lumens on the rear, DAYBLAZER 65 is focused on safety, so you can focus on your ride.
Features & Specs:
- 107 grams (59 front, 48 rear)
- 2 Lithium polymer batteries included
- Front runtime: Blitz 400 lumen, 1 hr runtime; Low 200 lumen, 1.5 hr runtime; Pulse 200 lumen, 6 hr runtime; Strobe 200 lumen, 10 hr runtime
- Rear runtime: Solid 50 lumen, 1.6 hr runtime; High Flash 65 lumen, 3 hr runtime; Low Strobe 35 lumen, 6 hr runtime
- Charges via any standard USB port (charging cable included)
- Ingress protection guards against dust and grit
- Protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Limited lifetime warranty
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.