Get Out And Ride
The bike helmet is the single most important piece of protective gear a cyclist can wear. Mountain bicycle helmets come in many different styles, each with an intended purpose. The Bell Nomad II MIPS MTB Helmet is created to keep you safe while also comfortable, allowing you to perform with excellence.
There is no better feeling than getting out on your bike and exploring new and exciting trails, and the Nomad mountain bicycle helmet is designed to do exactly that. With its lightweight in-mold construction and Ergo Fit adjustment, the Nomad delivers exceptional comfort no matter how long you are out on your bike.
The trail-specific design includes plenty of lower coverage, and with MIPS® technology to boot, you can ride with confidence and focus on the singletrack ahead. The trails are waiting, and with our Nomad downhill bike helmet, you have no excuse but to get out and ride.
- 15 intuitively placed air vents for breathability
- MIPS® reduces rotational forces from certain impacts
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell bonded to EPS foam liner
- Removable visor delivers enhanced field of vision
- Easy-to-use Ergo fit dial system for one-handed adjustments
- No-twist tri-glide fasteners keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Complies with the US CPSC Safety Standard for bicycle helmets
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Matte Black - XS/S
Mfg PartNum: 7138718
Matte Black - M/L
Mfg PartNum: 7138719
Matte Gray - XS/S
Mfg PartNum: 7138730
Matte Gray - M/L
Mfg PartNum: 7138731
Matte Green - XS/S
Mfg PartNum: 7138734
Matte Green - M/L
Mfg PartNum: 7138735
Mfg Warranty: 12 Mo. Parts & Labor
Articles will open in new tab.