Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Argon18’s 2019 Dark Matter 105 Gravel Bike allows you to go way off the beaten path with its road race-inspired geometry, high performance gravel specific monocoque carbon frame with a removable aluminum front derailleur hanger for installation of a 1x crankset, HED Ardennes GP Plus Disc wheelset, and up to 45c tire clearance.
- Frame: Monocoque carbon.
- Fork: Monocoque carbon.
- Headset: FSA 30 + 3DPLUS.
- Shifters: Shimano 105 R7020.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 R7000.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 R7000.
- Crankset: Shimano 105 R7000-11 50/34.
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB Press Fit SM-BB72-41B.
- Cassette: Shimano 105 R7000 11/34.
- Chain: FSA Team Issue 11s.
- Brakeset: Shimano RT70, 160mm (front), 140mm (rear).
- Handlebar: FSA NS Adventure Compact Alloy.
- Stem: FSA OS-168 Alloy.
- Saddle: Prologo Scratch RS (STN).
- Seatpost: TDS-C Carbon 27.2mm.
- Wheelset: HED Ardennes GP Plus Disc.
- Rims: HED Ardennes GP Plus Disc.
- Hubs: DT Swiss type.
- Spokes: N/A.
- Axles: 12x119mm (front), 12x161mm (rear).
- Tires: Challenge Gravel Grinder 700x38.
- Weight: 1,246g (frame), 495g (fork).
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3-5 years for bike/frameset.
This product ships signature required.