Alto's CCX52 is crafted with a balanced disc brake design and a high-pressure hookless system, for all-around performance on the road, racing cyclocross, and gravel grinding. With a max tire pressure rating of 110psi, this rim can be run as a standard clincher or tubeless, and with tires ranging 25mm to 2.3 inches. The NSK ABEC7 DDU sealed bearings are designed for a long lifespan in variable conditions.
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber with EPS Core Mfg Technology.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Standard clincher; tubeless compatible.
- Rim Depth: 52mm.
- Rim Width: 21.6mm (internal), 27mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc.
- Hubs: Aluminum, NSK sealed bearings.
- Skewers: Alto.
- Spoke Lacing: 2-cross.
- Spoke Count: 24/28.
- Max. Rider Weight: Unlimited.
- Claimed Weight: 682g (front), 858g (rear).
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
This product ships signature required.