The Vittoria Terreno Zero Gravel Tire is a new addition to the Terreno line of cyclocross tires. The Zero features the staples of the Terreno line, adapted for use in gravel conditions. A slick center tread transitions to hexagonal knobs and scales for optimal grip and traction. This particular tread is designed to attack paved and hard-pack gravel surfaces. With Vittoria's Graphene compound delivers optimal rolling resistance, grip, and durability, while the TNT tubeless-ready casing is the obvious choice for racers demanding race-day dependability. The reinforced 120 tpi casing means ultimate puncture protection for negligible weight gain.
The Vittoria Terreno Zero Gravel tire is available in one width: 47mm. Graphene + Rubber compound. TNT Tubeless-ready casing. Also available in 700c size.
- Latest entry in Terreno line of cyclocross tires.
- Zero is adapted specifically to paved and hard-pack gravel conditions.
- Fast-rolling central tread with hexagonal knobs.
- Graphene+ Rubber compound delivers optimal grip, exceptionally low rolling resistance, and improved durability.
- TNT Tubeless Ready casing.
- ETRTO: 47-584.
- Weight: 490g.
A guide to common bike tire sizes and how to find the tires that will fit your bike.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.