The Vittoria Barzo is the choice of the 2015 World Champion, as well as the winner of the BC Bike Race. How can such an aggressive XC tire roll so fast? The magic starts in the center tread, where Vittoria placed an alternating ridge design, and progressive sipe angles. Cornering duties are handled by the moto-style block knobs, laid out in a proven V-formation. The result is a tire that corners as fast as it rolls, while still offering the protection of a full depth tread.
- Aggressive XC tread for the most technical terrain.
- Medium-spaced knobs for a range of terrain and conditions.
- Moto-block square knobs offer stability and durability.
- G+ Graphene Rubber compound provides outstanding puncture protection and durability.
- TNT Tubeless-Ready Technology virtually eliminates flats, increases
- Bead: Folding.
- Tire size: 27.5".
- Tire width: 2.35".Claimed weight: 525g.
A guide to common bike tire sizes and how to find the tires that will fit your bike.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.