The Trigger Point MB5 Massage Ball is a great tool for anyone needing to release tight shoulders or hips. It’s five inch diameter was specifically designed to address the deeper tissue in the large muscle groups that become tight due to repetitive movement and sitting. The layered construction made up of different densities offers varying levels of pressure to break up adhesions, stimulate blood flow and restore mobility. Ideal to use during a pre-work out or anytime you need relief.
- Use to manage minor aches and pains.
- Convenient size for travel and portability.
- Foam surface makes cleaning easy and efficient.
- Designed to withstand repeated use without breaking down.
Recommended areas of use:
- Lower Leg: foot, calf, tibilias anterior.
- Hip/Glutes: glutes, psoas.
- Upper Body: upper back, chest/pecs, lats/side torso, neck and arms.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
by Father of 3 on MI
Mercer Island, WA
It works better than I expected. I needed to meet the minimum for free shipping. This looked like a good product for I have stiff sore knots in my neck. I put the ball under my neck and roll from side to side. AAAH! Turn my head and roll on the front of my neck. Aganin, AHHH! Not as good as a professional massage, of course! Still, better than a tennis ball and puts direct pressure on trigger points that you cannot reach with a foam roller.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.