The Dissenter from Sweet Protection is a bang for the buck helmet, benefiting massively from Sweet Protection's research and development on the high-end helmets. A single-piece polycarbonate shell, in-mould technology and Sweet Protection´s proven geometry combine to provide all-mountain coverage in a low weight, low profile package. Taking protection to the next level, the Dissenter comes with MIPS (Multi directional Impact Protection System). This revolutionary technology was developed to reduce brain injuries. By allowing the helmet to rotate slightly relative to the head upon impact, the helmet can absorb more rotational forces, adding better protection than helmets not equipped with MIPS. MIPS has set a new standard in helmet safety with its lightweight, non-invasive additional protection.
- Lightweight, low profile all-mountain helmet with MIPS technology for the ultimate in protection.
- MIPS Technology allows the helmet to rotate relative to the head in the case of an impact, absorbing more force.
- In-Mold Construction directly fuses internal EPS liner to outer Polycarbonate shell.
- The Occigrip Turn-Dial retention system provides a firm and comfortable fit while being height and reach adjustable.
- 8 large intake vents and 3 exhaust vents for the maximum in ventilation.
- Shatter-resistant visor is adjustable, maximizing airflow in the fixed position.
- Sizing information: S/M – 53 - 56cm, M/L – 56 - 59cm, L/XL – 59 - 61cm.
- Claimed weight: 330 grams (M/L)..
A guide to selecting the proper bike helmet.