The Black Label is the premium offering from State Bicycle Co. and sees an number of upgrades to warrant that title. Made from double butted 6061 aluminum, the frame is stiff and responsive, and a full carbon fiber fork completes the frameset. With additional alloy components and SRAM's S100 crank, the Black Label is ready to confidently take on anything and looks the part.
Note: Other colors and sizes may be available for this item. Please contact us for specific availability information.
- Frame: TIG welded double butted 6061 aluminum
- Fork: Essor USA 1 1/8 inch Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Neco H148
- Crank: SRAM S100, 48t
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ Power Spline
- Chain KMC Z510
- Wheelset:Deep Profile Rims, High Flange Sealed Bearing Hubs (16t)
- Tires:CST, 700c x 23mm
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters/Brake Levers: N/A
- Stem: State 3D-forged alloy
- Handlebars: State Pista Velo Drops
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2 x 250mm
- Wheel Size: 700c (622 ISO)
- Saddle: PU w/ steel rails
The Black Lable is available in various sizes and sizes: 52, 55, and 57cm.
Sizing details and Geometry are available on the State Bicycle Co. website.
This product ships signature required.