The SRAM GX Eagle Crankset BB30 is designed for all-out performance on 1x mountain bikes. Bringing an updated tooth design, the X-Sync 2 technology is engineered for complete chain control. Every pedal stroke is met with instantaneous power transfer, thanks to the aggressive teeth design and the 7000-series aluminum construction.
Accepting direct-mount chainrings, this GX Eagle Crankset comes with a 32T X-Sync 2 chainring pre-installed, providing a 500% gear range when paired with the GX Eagle cassette. Available in a variety of bottom bracket configurations to provide compatibility with a wide range of bicycles, this crankset features a [30mm spindle for compatibility with BB30 bottom brackets / 24/22mm spindle diameter for compatibility with GXP bottom brackets]. Of course, the GX Eagle Crankset is compatible with all Eagle drivetrain systems, and following in the pursuit of versatile compatibility, features versions with a 49mm chainline for traditional spacing, or 52mm chainline for Boost-spaced bikes.
- 7000 series aluminum crank arm construction.
- Updated X-Sync 2 Tooth Profile Technology provides better chain retention and smooth, efficient pedaling.
- 32-tooth direct mount chainring.
- 49mm Chainline for bike with traditional (non-Boost) spacing.
- 52mm Chainline for bikes with Boost spacing.
- 30mm spindle for compatibility with BB30 bottom brackets.
- Claimed weight: 610g-662g.
A guide to understanding and calculating bicycle gear inches.