The Shimano SH-RP9 received redesign for 2018, bringing new performance and styling for the most discerning endurance riders. Updating their Road Performance (RP) shoe line, The RP-9 receives a stretch-resistant microfiber synthetic leather material, the seamless one-piece upper design with perforated venting delivers superior fit and all-day comfort. A new carbon composite outsole is designed for optimal stiffness on long rides while the new curved external heel cup structure secures the heel and foot. The RP-9 is designed for serious riding over long distances, providing optimal comfort, stiffness, and efficiency along the way.
Engineered with a Boa® IP1 dial with hidden wire routing, the RP9 offers excellent adjustability and sleek aesthetics. A high density insole with adaptable arch pads as well as an increased cleat adjustment range further improve the RP9’s fit options. Details such as a protective film covering the toe cap, a reflective heel tab and a wide and durable heel pad for walking stability are designed to help the RP9 excel during the rigors of endurance cycling.
The Shimano SH-RP9 is compatible with 3-bolt road cleats.
- Supple, microfiber synthetic leather with perforated venting for superior fit.
- Light carbon composite outsole for optimized long ride stiffness.
- Micro-adjustable Boa® IP1 dial with hidden wire routing.
- External curved heel cup secures the heel and foot.
- Durable, wide heel pads provide walking stability.
- Optimum linkage of air flow over upper, insole and outsole.
- Claimed weight: 224 grams (size 42).
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.
A guide to the highest quality cycling shoes from Sidi.