Serfas' Orion Blast Front Light with AWS features 42 micro LEDs, a max lumen output of 300, and a clever low battery indicator system that beeps when the battery is low. When the battery reaches 10 minutes of runtime in its current mode, it emits a loud 85-decibel signal -- a long beep immediately followed by a short beep -- every minute until it dies or the mode is changed by pressing the power button. Upon doing so, the light will switch into the next longest running mode in order to preserve battery life while maintaining illumination. When only a minute of battery power remains, the light will emit a repeated beeping sound until it turns off or is charged. While charging, the power button will blink blue. When charging has completed, the light beeps to indicate its ready.
Features & Specs:
- Solid Modes: High (200 Lumens) - 1hr; Medium (100 Lumens) - 2.25hrs; Low (60 Lumens) - 3.5hrs.
- Flash Modes: High Rapid (300 Lumens) - 6.25hrs; High Slow (300Lumens) - 12hrs; Low (60 Lumens): 28.5hrs.
- “Blast” Audible Low Battery Indicator.
- 42 Micro LEDs.
- Aero-Bracket fits almost any post or application on a bike.
- Lasts up to 28 hrs on 60-lumen flash.
- Battery: USB Rechargeable Li-Polymer.
- Weight: 55g w/o bracket.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.