The Rolf Prima Ares6 Disc Carbon Wheelset is inspired by long rides spent powering through unrelenting winds. With its Delta rim profile and 60mm of depth, the Ares6 is Rolf Prima's fastest disc brake-compatible wheelset, and provides exceptional crosswind handling. Down below, Rolf's XST5.5 Center Lock-compatible hubset offers all-condition braking power, and new for 2018, Rolf's T2 High Engagement drive mechanism for even faster engagement. As the go-to wheel of Pro racers in all disciplines, the Ares6 is the weapon of choice for putting in work at the front of the pack, or shaving off time on the bike leg of any tri.
The Rolf Prima 2018 Ares6 Disc Carbon Clincher Wheelset includes: rim strips, valve extenders, and QR set.
- Made in the USA.
- 60mm-deep carbon fiber rim provides exceptional aerodynamics and crosswind handling.
- Upgraded Rolf Prima XST5.5 hubs feature Enduro XD-15 ceramic bearings and a T2 High Engagement drive mechanism.
- Claimed weight: 1,735 grams.
- Also available for Rim Brake Bicycles.
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher.
- Rim Depth: 60mm.
- Rim Width: 17mm (internal), 26mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Center Lock Disc Rotors.
- Hubs: Rolf Prima XST5.5.
- Front Axle: Quick Release.
- Rear Axle: Quick Release.
- Spokes: Sapim CX Speed.
- Spoke Count: 20 front and rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 year.
This product ships signature required.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.